The Countdown to Holyrood..
As of Friday 1st April, 1-2pm we are launching our coverage of the lead up to the Scottish Parliamentary Elections.
The series, entitled ‘Countdown to Holyrood’ each week features a local candidate being interviewed on a range of topics, with some questions picked by local listeners.
Countdown to Holyrood, is on every Friday throughout April, 1 – 2pm, and the station has confirmed participation of the following candidates:
- Taylor Muir – Conservative. Fri 1st April , 1-2pm (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW)
- Robert Brown – Liberal Democrat. Fri 8th April, 1-2pm (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW)
- James Kelly – Labour. Friday 15th April, 1-2pm (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW)
- Clare Haughey – SNP. Friday 22nd April, 1-2pm (CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW)
- Election Hustings special (28th April) - Hosted by Blairbeth Church, organised by Burnside Community Council and chaired by Bob Rowatt (LISTEN HERE)
All shows will be repeated the following Tuesday from 9pm – 10pm and they will also be available to listen again right here via our Mixcloud page
The show finale will be a special broadcast of the Election Husting that is being held at Burnside/Blairbeth Church on Thursday 28th April – also hosted by Bob Rowatt.
This recording will be broadcast on the station on Friday 29th April, 1-3pm and repeated on Tuesday 3rd May from 9pm – 11pm.